Facilities at St Endellion
On this page you will find a scale of charges. (The discounted price for community use is given in brackets.) Clicking the tabs will take you to calendars showing the known availability for each space or room and to a booking enquiry form.
To secure a booking, we ask for a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% of rent is due four weeks before your arrival date. In the event of a cancellation between the time of booking and one month from your arrival date, 90% of your deposit will be returned. Any cancellation after that time results in a forfeiture of half any rent paid.
|St Endellion Hall||£10 (£5) per hr||£10 (£5) per hr||£10 (£5) per hr||£60 (£30)|
|Stone Barn Common Room||£7 (£3) per hr||£7(£3) per hr||£7 (£3) per hr||£40 (£20)|
|Church||Subject to negotiation.||Subject to negotiation.|
|Glebe Farmhouse||9||£180 (£120)|
|Stone Barn||18||£150 (£100)|
Glebe Farmhouse Calendar
Stone Barn Calendar
St Endellion Hall Calendar